Zig-arg - Command line argument parser for zig which support flags, subcommand and nested subcommands out of the box

Hello ziguanas,

zig-arg is a another command line argument parser for zig which is built to support flags, subcommand and nested subcommands out of the box with much cleaner and easy to use API.

As far as i know there are only 3 args parser for zig yet (Hejsil/zig-clap, winksaville/zig-parse-args and MasterQ32/zig-args) and one of them zig-parse-args is not maintained anymore. But when it comes to support subcommand none of them support out of the box. I don’t hate these library they are great if you want only flags in your cli app. But things were different on my case when i was working on my personal cli project where i had to support both subcommand and flag. Therefore i decided to create another parser for me and zig community. So i stop the previous cli app and started to working on it. IDK how much it will helpful for others but i will continue to add features, improve it and try to make it feature complete.

5 Likes

I think you forgot to include the link to the repo. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oops fixed it :slight_smile: