Linking errors after updating Zig version

My problem is simple, but I have no idea how to solve it. I just updated Zig to latest master version and these 3 linking errors popup:
I’m on Windows, btw. If you need any code like the build.zig just say so.

Welcome @griush

• If you have Visual Studio or Windows SDK install, try to run zig from their command environment “Developer Command Prompt for VS 2022” or similar menu name.
  • Try to set gnu and msvc target abi when building: -target x86_64-windows-msvc or -target x86_64-windows-gnu
  • Locate uuid.lib (part of user mode windows SDK), MSVCRT.lib and OLDNAMES.lib (both part of C runtime) and provide their library paths.
1 Like

Hey @griush, wlecome to the forum.

In general, if you have code to post that relates to your example, that’s generally preferred. No harm no foul, just letting you know that’s the best way to direct answers to your questions :slight_smile:

Yeah I know, I just didn’t know what to post. But I managed to fix it. I was linking a precompiled library on windows for the msvc compiler and changed it for the mingw version and worked. But know I’m compiling the library myself because of linux support so it’s not a problem now.